08 December 2007

Back by popular ambivalence

Sorry, but I just couldn't stay away any longer. Also, I've found a free utility that can tell me whether my random ramblings are being read or not, so I won't be in the dark any more. I am also encouraged by the fact that no one has posted any comments saying "Please don't come back and write any more nonsense, pea-brain". So here I am.

Naturally I am determined to post on a more frequent basis than before but I can't make any promises. Quality is more important than quantity anyway, so if I go for a week without posting just be glad that I'm not telling you what I had for lunch yesterday or what colour my co-worker's new hair tie is.

If you like what you read, please post a comment to let me and others know. Your comments are always welcome, but they are moderated to weed out spam, automated comments and personal criticism.

Tally ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment