07 July 2008

How I feel right now

A little polar bear goes to his mummy and says “Mummy, am I a polar bear?” Mummy says “Yes dear, you’re a polar bear.”
“I’m not a grizzly bear or a Russian dancing bear or a little brown bear?”
“No dear. You’re a polar bear.”

The little polar bear goes to his daddy and says “Daddy, am I a polar bear?” Daddy says “Yes mate, you’re a polar bear.”
“I’m not a black bear or a panda bear or a koala bear or anything?”
“No mate. You’re a polar bear.”

“Well, why I am I so friggin’ cold?!!”

Yes I know it's an old joke and you've probably heard it lots of times before. I'm just reminding you of it.

What's your favourite joke?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad its Micki
My favourite joke is: A turkey is standing at one end of a busy road waiting for an opportunity to cross when a chicken runs up and says 'DONT DO IT! YOU'LL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT!!':P

Anonymous said...

Sorry Martin, Micki's joke was much funnier than yours...she must take after her mother.

Anonymous said...

thankyou! :P good 2 kno u liked my joke. here's another one:
Q: why are elephants big and grey?
A: coz if they were small and purple they'd be grapes!

Anonymous said...

A koala is not a bear. How, Marty, could you as an Australian not know this. I shudder, Marty, I shudder.
- Karen

MartyBanana said...

I did know that, but the baby polar bear didn't. Pandas aren't bears either.

His Girl Friday said...

Well, this isn't my favorite joke, but it's certainly a little less off-colour innuendo-ish than what I was going to put here... :D


American Southern-isms...

The Sheriff pulled up next to the guy unloading garbage out of his

pick-up into the ditch. The Sheriff asked, 'Why are you dumping garbage in the ditch? Don't you see that sign right over your head'.

Yep', he replied. 'That's why I'ma dumpin it here, cause it says

'Fine For Dumping Garbage'.

MartyBanana said...

I wonder why that story reminds me of Alice's Restaurant....

Post a Comment