18 April 2008

Strange real estate photos

I love looking at houses for sale on the web. We might be in the market for a house some time later this year and I've been doing some preliminary investigation. It intrigues me that some of the ads have some very strange photos. You would think that people would show photos that display the more appealing aspects of their property, but I often wonder what I am supposed to be impressed by when I see an overgrown back yard full of junk or a laundry strewn with dirty washing.

I was looking at houses on the web today when I came across this gem. (Click to enlarge. Woo-hoo!) I can't quite work out what it is meant to be a photo of, exactly. Now, I like the shiny wooden door and the seahorse fridge magnets, but the piles of rubbish in the back room are a bit of a turn-off, don't you think?


Seriously, how does this promote the house?

2 comments:

Girl, Please! said...

It's a pic of
a) don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

b) If you think you're leaving, HA! I'll shove you with the other bodies, er..., rubbish

c) Look at the dido on top of my fridge. This too can be yours.

MartyBanana said...

Ha ha.

I think it says "What are you looking at?!"

Post a Comment